ThundaTag: Disparate Domain Tagging to Enforce Benign Program Behavior
In this project, we implemented and evaluated the architectural support for domain tagging. Our study shows that such design only requires negligible area overhead and induces low performance overhead.
- Shadowclone: Thwarting and Detecting DOP Attacks with Stack Layout Randomization and Canary
- Deep Dive Into the Cost of Context Switch
- Understanding the Value of Ensemble of Moving Target Defenses in Morpheus
- PowerSpy Upgraded: Location Tracking using Mobile Device Power Analysis
- An Alpha-64 Out-of-Order Processor Design