Understanding the Value of Ensemble of Moving Target Defenses in Morpheus
In this work, I studied the average time needed to penetrate a de-featured Morpheus design. The result underscores the robustness of Morpheus defenses.
- Shadowclone: Thwarting and Detecting DOP Attacks with Stack Layout Randomization and Canary
- ThundaTag: Disparate Domain Tagging to Enforce Benign Program Behavior
- PowerSpy Upgraded: Location Tracking using Mobile Device Power Analysis
- Deep Dive Into the Cost of Context Switch
- An Alpha-64 Out-of-Order Processor Design