Professional Activities -- Kamal Sarabandi
- Founding Editor of Book Series in Geoscience and Remote Sensing
Techniques and Applications, IEEE Press.
- Member of NASA Advisory Council (NAC), appointed by NASA
Administrator Dr. M. Griffin, April 2006-March 2008.
- Vice President for Professional Activities, IEEE Geoscience and
Remote Sensing Society, January 2002-present.
- Associate Editor of the IEEE Sensors Journal, January
- Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and
Propagation, July 2000-2003.
- Member of IEEE GRSS Fellow Nomination and Evaluation
committees, July 2002-present.
- Elected to the IEEE TAB Award Council, January 2000-2002.
- Chairman of Awards Committee, IEEE Geoscience and Remote
Sensing, July 1998-July 2002.
- Member of Administrative Committee, IEEE Geoscience and Remote
Sensing, January 1998.
- Chairman of Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society, Southeastern
Michigan Chapter, 1991-97.
- Member of Technical Committee in numerous IEEE AP and IGARSS
- Member of Steering Committee for IEEE AP/URSI Symposium, Ann
Arbor, June 1993.
- Member of Steering Committee for IEEE National Radar
Conference, Ann Arbor, May 1996.
- Technical Chairman and Organizer of CEOS (Committee on Earth
Observing Satellites) SAR Calibration Workshop, Ann Arbor,
- Chairman of Radar Science Group in Remote Sensing Science
Workshop, February 27 - March 1, 1995, NASA Goddard Space Flight
- Member of Review Panel for NASA's Earth Science and
- Chairman and Organizer of numerous technical sessions at
IEEE-IGARSS and IEEE-AP/URSI Symposia.
- Journal Reviewer
- IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
- IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques
- IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurements
- IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems
- Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications
- Radio Science
Last Updated: June 8, 2006
All contents copyright © 2006 All rights reserved.