Systems Software Verification Summer School 2020
a hands-on introduction to automated verification and its application to distributed systems protocols using the Iron⭑ methodology.
Follow the instructions in our README file to download and install the docker container with the pre-loaded tools you will need.
Please follow this step before the first lecture on Monday.
- Manos Kapritsos (University of Michigan)
- Jon Howell (VMware Research)
- Rob Johnson (VMware Research)
- specify behavior with TLA+ state machines - verify protocols with Dafny automation
- debug a proof
- structure a proof with refinement
- manage proof automation challenges
- awareness of distributed or asynchronous systems
- no verification experience required
The Systems Software Verification Summer School was held from July 13 to July 17, 2020.
If you have questions, please contact