I am a final-year PhD student in
Computer Science and Engineering,
University of Michigan,
advised by Prof. Mosharaf Chowdhury and Prof. Harsha V. Madhyastha, and was a visiting researcher at Meta AI. I got my B.S. degree in Computer Science from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2017.
Research Interests: Machine learning systems, big data analytics, and networked systems
I develop systems support across different layers of the software stack for efficient datacenter-scale and wide-area computing, including deep learning systems for the cloud, and distributed systems for fast federated computation over the Internet.
- 2023-05-18: Selected as ML and Systems Rising Stars!
- 2023-03-23: AdaEmbed Accepted to Appear at OSDI'2023!!
- 2023-03-17: Fed-ensemble Accepted to Appear at IEEE Transactions on ASE'2023
- 2023-03-02: Wins Towner Prize for Distinguished Academic Achievement!
- 2023-01-22: CCS Accepted to Appear at ICLR'2023
- 2023-01-19: Egeria Accepted to Appear at EuroSys'2023
Other Recent Papers
- Visiting Researcher, Meta AI, Menlo Park, CA, February - August 2022
Project: Research on Machine Learning + Systems
Honors & Awards
- ML and Systems Rising Stars (Program of 2023)
- Richard and Eleanor Towner Prize (Three of Entire College of Engineering)
- Best Paper Award (ResilientFL'21)
- Distinguished Artifact Award Winner (OSDI'21)
- National Scholarship (Awarded by Ministry of Education of China)