AP Bowl, April 28th, 2018
Who can attend: Students in Georgia who are taking an AP CSA course either at their school or online.
Location: Clough Undergraduate Building, Auditorium, Rooms 144 and 152
- Will Scarborough - Score: 40/40 - High School: Holy Innocents Episcopal School - Teacher: Dan Forrestal
- Edward Lee - Score: 39/40 - High School: Whitefield Academy - Teacher: Kyle Justice
- Richard Johnston - Score: 39/40 - High School: Holy Innocents Episcopal School - Teacher: Dan Forrestal
- Devin Wade - Score: 39/40 - High School: Whitefield Academy - Teacher: Kyle Justice
- Colin Cassell - Score: 39/40 - High School: Holy Innocents Episcopal School - Teacher: Dan Forrestal
- Abigail Barnes - Score: 39/40 - High School: Holy Innocents - Teacher: Ian Frame
- Kaitlyn Stewart - Score: 38/40 - High School: Whitefield Academy - Teacher: Kyle Justice
- Jake Hopkins - Score: 38/40 - High School: Alpharetta HighSchool - Teacher: Thomas Hatcher
- Emma Barron - Score: 38/40 - High School: Hillgrove High School - Teacher: Lavita Williams
Places to eat lunch near Georgia Tech - You may want to arrive early and have lunch near Georgia Tech.
Parking: You can drop off students at the Clough Building - see the following for directions with pictures: Drop Off Directions to the Clough Undergraduate Building. You can also park in Visitor lot 5 on State Street south of 10th. You can pay with a credit card. See Directions to the Clough Undergraduate Building from Visitor Area 5. If you are taking Marta get off at the Midtown station on 10th street. You can walk west on 10th to Atlantic and turn left to go south on Atlantic. Then follow the directions from Visitor Area 5.
This will be a paper-based multiple choice test similar to the AP CS A multiple choice part. There will be 40 questions and students will have 90 minutes to complete the exam. Students should bring a pen or pencil and a water bottle.
We will give away at least $3,000 in prizes this year. We will give prizes to the top 5 scorers. The rest of the prizes will be raffled off to the rest of the students who take the practice exam.
Teachers do not have to attend in order for the students to attend, but are welcome to attend. Teachers can help proctor the exam.
We will have an information session and or tour for parents or guardians, while the high school students are taking the exam.
Link to this Page
- AP Bowl last edited on 5 March 2018 at 7:22 pm by c-73-7-150-249.hsd1.ga.comcast.net