Apply to participate in my group:
To apply to do independent study or be a member of the research team in my group, fill out the form below, and drop me an email. I am happy to work with both uundergraduate and graduate students. Postdocs may also be available.
Apply for a position
Security and privacy, cyber-physical systems, computer-supported cooperative work, distributed systems.
Research in the News
- IoT Security
- Financial web site security
Research Group Web Site:
Current Graduate Students
Previous Ph.D. Students
- Beng Heng Ng (Ph.D. 2013) Govt. of Singapore
- Kevin Borders (Ph.D. 2009). Founder: Collage.com and consultant in the area of computer security.
- Xin Zhao (Ph.D. 2007). Software Engineer, Google.
- Lukasz Opyrchal
(Ph.D. 2004). Software Engineer, Google.
- Radu Litiu (Ph.D. 2001). Senior software engineer and architect. Limelight Networks.
McDaniel (PhD: 2001); Professor, Computer Science, Pennsylvania State University.
- Amit Mathur ( PhD: 2001) CEO, Vector Brook, Pune, India
- Jang Ho Lee, Ph.D, 1999. Professor, Information and Computer Engineering, Hongik University, Seoul, Korea
- Hyongsop Shim, Ph.D., 1999, Senior Scientist, Applied Communication Sciences.
- Nelson Manohar, Ph.D. 1997. Entrepreneur
- Trent Jaeger; Ph.D. 1997, Professor, Computer Science, Penn State University.
- Santanu Paul, Ph.D. 1995, Software Engineering. CEO, TalentSprint, India.
- Ratib Al-Zoubi, Ph.D. 1992.
4741 Bob and Betty Beyster Building, 2260 Hayward Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2121.
Tel: (734) 763-1585
Electronic mail ID @ umich.edu: aprakash