EECS 501: Information about Exam #2
EECS 501 EXAM #2 INFORMATION
DATE: Thursday November 8, 6-7:30 PM, rooms as below.
OPEN BOOK: Exam is open book, notes, problem sets.
HONOR CODE: Exam is given under the
REVIEW SESSION: Mon. Nov. 5, 6-7:30 PM, 1311 EECS.
- Last name begins with A-K: 1504 GG Brown
- Last name begins with L-Z.: 1311 EECS
- LECTURE: Wed. Oct. 3-Mon. Oct. 29
- PROBLEM SETS: #5-7.
- TEXT: Chapters #4-6 as assigned in problem sets.
- RECITATION: Through Oct. 31.
MAJOR EXAM TOPICS:
- Expectation, variance, covariance
- Central Limit Theorem and its application
- Covariance matrices and their properties
- Multidimensional Gaussian pdf formula
- Estimation: MLE, MAP, LSE, LLSE.