EECS 210: Information about Exam #2
EECS 210 EXAM #2 INFORMATION
EXAM DATE: Friday March 16, 9:40-10:30 AM, 1200 EECS.
CLOSED BOOK: Exam is closed book. 1 "cheat sheet" allowed.
HONOR CODE: Exam is given under the College
REVIEW SESSION: Wed. March 14, 9:40-10:30 AM, 1200 EECS.
- LECTURE: Wed. Jan. 31-Fri. Feb. 23.
- PROBLEM SETS: #5-7 (the best preparation).
- TEXT: Sections 4.9-4.12, 5.1-5.6, 6.1-6.3.
- SKIP: Sections 4.13, 5.7, 6.4, 6.5 of text.
- LAB: Nothing not also covered in lecture.
TOPICS FOR EXAM #2:
- Thevenin and Norton equivalents
- Maximum power transfer
- Inductors and capacitors (L and C)
- L and C in switched circuits
- "Golden rules" for analysis
- Clipping of output at ± 12V
- Inverting, noninverting, and
- also differential amplifiers
- Summer and source follower