EECS 210: Information about Exam #1
EECS 210 EXAM #1 INFORMATION
DATE: Friday February 9, 9:40-10:30 AM, rooms as noted below.
CLOSED BOOK: Exam is closed book. 1 "cheat sheet" allowed.
HONOR CODE: Exam is given under the College
REVIEW SESSION: Wed. Feb. 7, 9:40-10:30 AM, 1200 EECS.
- Last name begins with A-K: 1005 EECS
- Last name begins with L-Z.: 1200 EECS
- LECTURE: Through Mon. Jan. 29 (mesh eqns.)
- PROBLEM SETS: #1-4 (the best preparation).
- TEXT: Chapters 1-4.8 as assigned. Skip 3.7.
- LAB: Nothing not also covered in lecture.
TOPICS FOR EXAM #1:
- Fourier series (NOT integral computations)
- Frequency response and transfer functions
- dB, rms, KVL, KCL, power
- Independent and dependent
voltage and current sources
- Resistance and conductance in series/parallel
- Node and mesh equations